Friday, June 27, 2014

What Movie Should I Watch Kristy?: White Chicks

Hey Baes?
It's Kristy and guess what movie your going to watch tonight!
White Chicks!
Yes I went there!
I would just like to clear some confusion about where I can find these movies.
Well most of these movies are on Netflix but every once in while I may do a movie theater reccomendation.
Let's get started!
~
Review:
Ah...White Chicks....Okay first off it's next to Mean Girls and I love Mean Girl but not like Grease. Like seriously, who does not love it when two black guys become white girls? It had amazing acting and just made me laugh.
-
Pro's:
Black Girl dressed like White Girls
Funny
Amazing Acting
Simular to Mean Girl
-
Con's:
Inapproiate at points
Swearing
-
Well hope you watch White Chicks
and that you'll enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment