Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Random Review: The Fault in Our Stars

Hey Guys!
It's Kristy and today I'm going to tell you what I thought of The Fault in Our Stars,
but before we get started I'm going to say now that
I'm not going to do Tip of the Day because it's almost 11:00
so let's get started.
~
Okay so I've read The Fault in our Fault many times so just to clear things up
this is movie!
-
My Opinion:
The Fault in Our Stars was amazing. I've seen it 4 times already and I loved it every single time more than the time before. It made me wanna cry and I shedded a tear or two. Shai and Ansel are amazing at acting and they did such an amazing job it made me feel bad for them even though they don't have cancer. The movie and book {bringing this in for a second.} made me more aware of these kinda things. Forget Sheo, Remember Shansel.
-
Rating:
10 out of 10
~
Hoped you liked it!
Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment