Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Fourth of July+Makeup+Outfit+Playlist

Hey Guys!
It's your girl Kristy and today I'm going to tell you all about my little My Fourth of July+ Makeup+Outfit and my playlist.
So hope you'll enjoy this post and that you'll try some of these!
Let's get started!
-
My Fourth of July was not a disappoint. I got to go swimming and hangout with my boyfriend! I also went on a little shopping spree with him. 

My dad made tri-tip, baby back ribs, and sausage. It was probably the best barbecue ever.

So my boyfriend picked me up from the house and we went shopping then we stayed up til one watching fireworks. I went home at  two which was a big bummer! Overall it was amazeballs!

Outfit:


Makeup:


~
Well hope you liked it!
Don't forget to Subscribe to this blog and my bloglovin and Answer the Qotp!
Stay Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment