Saturday, July 26, 2014

#schoolwithkristy: School Essentials

Hey Cuties!
It's Kristy♥
I'm going to do a back to school series called #schoolwithkristy.
I'm actually kinda am ready for school to start...
Surprising, right?
I just love going back to school because I get to go shopping and I get to do those end of summer parties♥
Well get into this post.
-
School Essentials:

Backpack: I know sounds tacky but if I didn't have a backpack I could not survive 6th grade. Some kids just had a giant binder to carry around. I would hate that so much! My arms would get so tired! So a backpack made the list! Also you want your bag to be nice not one of those crappy ones that last a month.
-
Subject Organizers: Subject organizers are so light and so easy to carry. They organize classwork and homework.
-
Binders: Some classes require binders. binders can be extremely heavy but I would totally recommend subject organizers especially if you have tons of textbooks. Binders can hold a lot of things so that also is important
-
Pencil Pouch: This one we can all guess why this is an essential. I'm always the girl who ask for pencils and my goal this year is to stop doing that and bring my own pencils. This helpful because I can keep track of my pencils.
-
Water bottle: Am I the only one who get's thirsty during class and the teacher is like you need to have a pass. Well then this is a total must. Hydration keeps you awake and running. It keeps your brain focused. You also could bring Gatorade but if it gets spilled then it's not my fault.
-
Notebook: Every class needs this! I swear on my life this is a must. Writing things down will help you with your studying and your grades. I promise!
-
Writing Utensils: Okay you already know why you need a pencil so it's no big deal.
-
Flashcards: My Favorite part of studying. I just love it when someone quizzes me on vocab. They help with studying. You can literally pull them out anywhere and know every thing you need to know.
~
Well that's it for this #schoolwithkristy.
If you have any essentials I should add just comment below.
Follow me on this blog and bloglovin.
Follow my social medias:
Stay Classy
Toodles!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment