Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#schoolwithkristy: Advice for School

Hey Guys!
It's Kristy♥
As you guys know, I'm doing a back to school series.
I'm really excited and to do it.
So let's get started!
~
Be Yourself: Okay, I know this is what everyone says but believe me this will be the best way. People can tell when your fake and no one likes someone who is fake. 
-
Keep Your Grades Up and Good: Teacher's love it when they see students have good grades. The best way to keep your grades up is to pay attention and study.
-
Make Friends:Friends can make you or break you. Try to find some that are into their work as much as you but also it's okay if you don't. 
-
Be Prepared: Always bring your supplies to class. Never be the girl who asks for a pencil everyday.
-
Get at Least 8 Hours of Sleep: Sleep helps your brain run.
~
Well I hope you liked it!
Subscribe to this blog and my bloglovin'!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram.
Stay Classy

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment