Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#SchoolWithKristy: TAG Time: Back To School Tag

Hey Guys!
It's Kristy♥
Today I will be doing the back to school tag.
I am camping currently at the moment.
So let's start getting excited for this post!
~
Q. Do You Like School?
A. Kinda, it's not my favorite pass time.
-
Q. What are you excited/nervous for this year?
A. Well, I don't really know the teachers except my Spanish Teacher which I get to have again.
-
Q. What Subjects are you taking?
A. All those required ones, Spanish, Cooking, and Peer Tutoring.
-
Q. What's your favorite subject?
A. I like Social Studies a lot but also like ELA.
-
Q. What's your least favorite subject?
A. It's between Spanish and Math.
-
Q.What's your schedule like?
A. I have six periods but I have 1st to 4th period then lunch then I have the rest of my periods.
-
Q. Do you do extra curricular activities?
A. I'm in seventh grade so, no.
-
Q. What's your favorite thing about school?
A. Friends because, I could not survive without friends.
-
Q. Tips on a boring lesson?
A. Stay Awake!
-
Q. What grade were you when you started wearing makeup?
A. I got serious with makeup in 6th grade but I wore mascara in 5th.
-
Q. Where do you like to go back to school shopping?
A. Office Depot!
-
Q. What are 3 non-beauty essentials do you carry in your backpack?
A. I like to carry a book, gum and a waterbottle.
-
Q. What are your school related goals?
A. To get all straight A's!
-
Q. How do you balance Friends, Family, School and your Internet life?
A. Not Sure...Friends don't really happen unless I swim competitively. My family stay pretty close. School and Internet life don't really work out...
~
Hoped you enjoyed this tag!
Subscribe to this blog and my bloglovin'!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram.
Stay Classy!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment