Thursday, July 24, 2014

TAG TIME: Furry Friend Tag

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't been on.
I've been really busy!
So relax and enjoy.
~
Question 1:
What is your pets' name?
Kya and Suka
-
Question 2:
What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Husky and it's a pure breed...
-
Question 3:
How long have you had your pet friend?

3 years at the least. We got them a year after my dog died.
-
Question 4:
How did you get your pet?
We adopted them from a pound
-
Question 5:
How old is your pet?
Kya is 3 and Suka is 4.
-
Question 6:
What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
They get really hyper when they meet new people and they love to play.
-
Question 7:
What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?

It means actually a lot of things because when I'm sad, I talk to my dogs like they are like pyschologist.
-
Question 8
What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
I like to walk my dogs and go hiking with them.
-
Question 9:
What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Suki and Ky
~
Hope you enjoyed learning about my dogs.
Subscribe to this blog and my bloglovin'
Follow my instagrams:
Personal: @kristin.miller
Bethany Mota: @justusandbeth
Tutorials: @tutorialsaremai
Stay Fab!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment