Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Kristy's Korner: TMI Tag

Hey Guys!
It's Kristy and today I'm going to do the TMI Tag!
Yes, I got this idea from Bethany Mota, so don't judge me!
So let's get started!
-
Question 1:
Q. What are you wearing?
A. I'm wearing Calvin Klein pajama pants and a I Rock, You Roll shirt from H&M.

Question 2:
Q. Ever been in love?
A. Yes!

Question 3:
Q. Ever had a terrible breakup?
A. Nawh...

Question 4:
Q. How tall are you?
A. I'm 5 foot!

Question 5:
Q. How much do you weigh?
A. 90.5 lbs

Question 6:
Q. Any tattoos?
A. Lack of Age

Question 7:
Q. Any Piercings?
A. Two in my ears.

Question 8:
Q. OTPs?
A. Cethany(Bethany and Connor, Neredith(Niall and Meredith, Shansel(Shailene and Ansel)

Question 9:
Q. Favorite Show?
A. Once Upon a Time

Question 10:
Q. Favorite Bands?
A. Athletes in Paris, Echosmith, 5SOS

Question 11:
Q. Something You Miss?
A. My Grandparents, because they live in California and I live in Utah. They don't come a lot because my grandpa has a heart disease. I actually going to California on Sunday and I'm so excited!

Question 12:
Favorite Song?
I actually have three right now..
1. #leh by Superwoman and Humble the Poet
2. Break Free by Ariana Grande
3. Fancy

Question 13:
Q. How old are you?
I'm 12 but I'm turning 13 in two months...
don't judge me!

Question 14:
Q. Zodiac Sign?
A. Virgo, which definitely describes me!

Question 15:
Q. Quality you look in for a partner?
A. Funny, Happy, Respectful, and Fun

Question 16:
Q. Favorite Quote?
A. And on the third day God created Remington Bullet Riffle, so the human could kill the dinosaurs...and the Homosexuals...Amen! -Mean Girls

Question 17:
Q. Favorite Actor?
A. Asa Butterfield{He plays Ender in Ender's Game.}

Question 18:
Q. Favorite Color?
A. Orange

Question 19:
Q. Loud Music or Soft?
A. Loud Music because that's literally my personality.

Question 20:
Q. Where do you go when you’re sad?
A. I like to be alone when I'm sad because I don't want people see me cry because I look terrible when I'm crying.

Question 21:
Q. How long does it take you to shower?
A. 15-25 minutes at the least. When I'm sick I take 45 minute showers.

Question 22:
Q. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A. For School, 30 minutes. For Swimming, 10 minutes.

Question 23:
Q. Ever been in a physical fight?
A. No and really don't want to be.

Question 24:
Q. Turn on?
A. Funny, wears really awesome socks

Question 25:
Q.Turn off?
A. Cockiness, Player

Question 26:
Q. The reason I joined Blogger?
A. I was bored and I was really into all that beauty guru stuff.

Question 27:
Q. Fears?
A. Planes, Boats, Crying in front of people, not being able to sleep.

Question 28:
Q. Last thing that made you cry?
A. I went Mountain Biking and I fell. I have a giant cut on my hip.

Question 29:
Q. Last time you said you loved someone?
A. I told my mom this morning when she took me to swimming.

Question 30:
Q. Meaning behind your Blog Name?
A. I'm Blonde.

Question 31:
Q. Last book you read?
A. The School for Good and Evil

Question 32:
Q. The book you’re currently reading?
A. Breakup Bible

Question 33:
Q. Last show you watched?
A. YouTube wise, Outlast by PewDiePie
Movie wise, Clueless
TV wise, Once Upon a Time

Question 34:
Q. Last person you talked to?
A. My friend, Caden Rozsa.

Question 35:
Q. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
A. Besties

Question 36:
Q. Favorite food?
A. Mac & Cheese

Question 37:
Q. Place you want to visit?
A. Singapore 

Question 38:
Q. Last place you were?
A. My living room

Question 39:
Q. Do you have a crush?
A. Yes!

Question 40:
Q. Last time you kissed someone?
A. My dad, which was yesterday

Question 41:
Q. Last time you were insulted?
A. I don't remember

Question 42:
Q. Favorite flavor of sweet?
A. Anything that makes a smoothie taste good!

Question 43:
Q. What instruments do you play??
A. Lemme see...none

Question 44:
Q. Favorite piece of jewelry?
A. I don't like jewelry...

Question 45:
Q. Last sport you played?
A. Swimming

Question 46:
Q. Last song you sang?
A. Break Free - Ariana Grande

Question 47:
Q. Favorite chat up line?
A. I have a nose. You have a nose. You nose what that means.

Question 48:
Q. Have you ever used it?
A. Nope

Question 49:
Q. Last time you hung out with anyone?
A. Last week, the day before the 4th of July with Caden.

Question 50:
Q. Who should answer these questions next?
A. Everyone!
~
So now that you know more about me...
you can do this tag too!
Well hope you liked it!
Please Subscribe to this blog and my bloglovin'
Follow me on Instagram @kristin.miller
Stay Sexy!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment