Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What to do When Your Bored+OOTD



Hey Guys!
It's Kristy and today I'm going to tell you 5 things to do when your bored.
I believe that having fun is a great part of life and fun is happiness so yeah.
That was deep.^^^


1. Start a Blog.
Blogging is one of my favorite past times. You get to right about what ever you want! What's better than that? You get to right about anything. Why do you think I started my blog?

2. Make a Fort.
Forts are the most amazing things in the word! I build them all the time with my friends but when you do it by yourself it can still be really fun. I like to build my over my TV because it at least gives me some entertainment because I can't live without my Netflix or YouTube!

3. Try Some New Makeup Looks.
Trying new makeup looks are really fun! I do them all the time for my YouTube videos. After all you get to impress your buddies with your new makeup look.

4. If You Have a Pillow Pet, Pretend it's Real.
This is what I do with my Pillow Pet, Beezel. I pretend that he's a real pet. You can pretend your on adventures and it's really fun.

5. Watch YouTube.
YouTube is one of my favorite pastimes. I get to watch other people do what I love to write about. I really like to watch comedy when I'm bored. I suggest like Tyler Oakley or Pewdiepie.





In this OOTD, I'm wearing striped overalls from Macy's and pink long sleeved shirt from Target which I ruffled up the sleeves because it's summer and that's how I beat the heat. On my wrist I have a black hair band. I know, I'm lame but I'm not know for my accessories.



Well hope you liked it and that this will pass time when your bored!
Don't forget to subscribe on this blog and my bloglovin'
Follow me on Instagram @kristin.miller
Stay Classy!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment