Sunday, June 15, 2014

YouTubers Suggestions: Beauty Gurus

Hey Guys!
It's Kristy and today I'm going to suggest some beauty gurus for you!
I'm utterly obsessed with some of these people!
~
1. MayBaby
Rating: 10
Review: Where will I start. I love MayBaby for so many reasons. She is the reason I'm alive today. I told her my story on twitter and she told I mean't so much to her that I would take the time out of my day to DM her and tell her everything. MayBaby is an amazing girl and just so inspiring. I would just hope that she inspires you the same way she inspires me.
-
2. Mylifeaseva
Rating: 10
Review: Mylifeaseva is an amazing girl with an amazing passion for YouTube. She cares greatly for her fans and will always love her fans. She is a very funny YouTuber. She is the reason I have a YouTube Channel and this blog. She is inspiring and very special to me.
-
3. MacBarbie07
Rating: 10
Review: MacBarbie07 is a lovely girl who is amazing and perfect! She is very conservative and very classy. She is very grown up but still loves to have fun! She has saved many girl lives in the process and inspires them to start there own YouTube channels! I hope that she will live on to continue inspiring people.
-
4. AlishaMarie
Rating: 10
Review: I'm not going to lie, I subscribed to her last night but literally after watching her videos all night, I was in pure love. Her tips were so helpful and her diys were different and had special class to them all! She is very fun YouTuber that you'll definetly enjoy.
-
5. StilaBabe09
Rating: 10
Review: StilaBabe09 was the very first beauty guru that I ever subscribed too. She is probably one of the biggest reasons I'm into makeup, fashion, and beauty. She just has a way of getting you hooked on her videos and that's what I think is how every beauty guru should be able to do and StilaBabe09 is one of these people. Her personality is so kind and fun. She always so postive and always seems to be having fun in all her videos. Love ya Mere!
~
Okay I just want to point one thing out to you guys. I love all these people the same. They all inspire me but in different ways. I just wanted you guys to know that because I don't want you guys to be mad at me for there ranking. The rankings don't mean anything! I just put them in a random orders so you guys wouldn't be mad.
I love you guys!
Bye!
~
Follow Me:
Twitter: @BlondeGirlsWorld
Instagram: @kristin.miller
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment