Sunday, June 29, 2014

TAG TIME: Fun in the Sun Tag!

Hey Guys!
It's Kristy and today I'm doing the Fun in the Sun Tag!
I really hope you like it!
-
Question 1: What is the best part of summer time?
 
The best part of summer is swimming and hanging out with swim friends. During the school year I'm never able to do anything with my friends but in summer I can.
-
Question 2: Do you tan or burn?
Both...I'm naturally pale but after every burn becomes a tan.
-
Question 3: Favourite summer nail polish?
First Timer by Essie because it's so cute and looks so summerish...
-
Question 4: Favourite summer drink/beverage?
 
I'm usually a big coffee drinker but in summer I love my Herbert's Lemonade! It's so good but it has an amazing tarty taste to it!
-
Question 5: Favourite summer clothing item?
 
OVER-ALLS! I love them so much. When I'm on a road trip or even when in public. They are so comfy, it's so hard to explain!
-
Question 6: Favourite current phone app during this summer?
 
I am obsessed with Instagram! I know that sounds totally tacky but I love just keeping up with my friends and seeing what their up too.
-
Question 7: Favourite summer movie?
 
Okay, my summer movie isn't really a summer movie even though it came out during summer, it was made in 1978. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you what movie...it's the one and only Grease {even though there's a Grease 2}. It's just a fun movie and I love to just sing along.
-
Question 8: Favourite summer beauty product?
 
Definitely love BB Cream! It's not heavy but it gives you enough coverage to last a day!
-
Question 9: Favourite summer activity?
 
Swim meets! They are the funnest things ever and they last forever! I get to hang with friends and swim! What's better than that?
-
Question 10: Favourite type of lip product for the summer time?
I love wearing lip balms. They keep my lips soft and smooth when I'm in the hot sun!
-
QOTP: Tan or Burn?
~
Well, I hope you liked it!
Please subscribe and answer that QOTP!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment