Saturday, August 23, 2014

❈July Favorites❈

Hey Baes!
It's Kristy♥
Today I'm going to tell you my July Favorites.
Your probably why I'm doing it the last week of August?
Well, I don't really know so...
Let's get started.
-
Beauty:
Maybelliene Dream Fresh BB Cream
Maybelliene Pumped Up Colossal  Mascara
Mane N' Tail Shampoo & Conditioner
BareMinerals Eye Brighter
-
Apps:

Social Apps:
1. Instagram
2. Twiiter
3. Snapchat

Game Apps:
1. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
2.Geometry Dash: Lite
3. Timberman
-
Music:
1. Chandelier - Sia
2. BO$$ - Fifth Harmony
3. Amnesia - 5SOS
4. Teenage Crime (Radio Edit) - Adrian Lux
5. Pumpin Blood - NONONO
-
Food/Drinks:
1. Dunford Doughnuts
2. Tatertot Casserole
3. Neuro
-
Book of the Month:
Popular - Maya Van Wagenen
~
Well hope you liked this and check out some of these items.
Follow me on Instagram!
Subscribe to this blog and my bloglovin'!
Stay Classy♥

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment